Thursday, September 10, 2015

LET'S JUST KEEP THIS REAL...SHALL WE???

SO I KNOW THAT I'VE NOT BEEN BLOGGING LATELY, BUT I GUESS YOU COULD SAY I'VE BEEN "OBSERVING". AND HONESTLY, I'M JUST SO FRUSTRATED AT THE SOME OF THE BEHAVIORS OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD! I HAVE SOME STORIES I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE BUT I HAVE TO KEEP THIS SOMEWHAT SHORT. MAYBE MY NEXT BLOGS WILL BE THE ENCOUNTERS I HAVE HAD WITH THE JERK OFFS THAT WERE PUT IN MY PATH. YEAH, I THINK THAT IS WHAT I'LL DO. THIS BLOG WILL BE THE SET UP, MY RANT (IF YOU WILL) ABOUT HOW I FEEL AND MAYBE EVEN SOME SOLUTIONS FOR ALL THIS CHAOS. 

LET ME START BY SAYING TO ALL OF YOU WHOM BEEN READING MY BLOG KNOW THAT I'M A JESUS FREAK! I LOVE MY GOD, AND ASK ALMOST MINUTELY FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO GIVE ME STRENGTH AND GRACE. I DON'T ALWAYS HAVE GRACE, BUT I'M WORKING ON THAT. I AM VERY QUICK WITH MY WORDS, AND THAT USED TO GET ME IN TROUBLE. BUT ASKING THE HOLY SPIRIT TO OPEN MY EYES, GIVE ME STRENGTH, AND MY WORDS I BELIEVE MY WORDS CAN BE HARSH BUT THOSE WORDS ARE WHAT SOME PEOPLE NEED TO HEAR AT THAT PRESENT TIME. I'M NOT SAYING THAT I'M JESUS, BUT EVEN JESUS GOT ANGRY WHEN HE WENT TO THE TEMPLE AND THERE WAS A MARKET. IN EPHESIANS 4 PAUL SAYS IT'S OK TO GET ANGRY, BUT DON'T USE IS AS REVENGE AND DON'T STAY ANGRY, THAT IS WHEN YOU ARE ALLOWING THE DEVIL INTO YOUR LIFE. 

I'M UPSET ABOUT THE WAY PEOPLE ARE TREATING EACH OTHER, AND ESPECIALLY THE WAY THE MEN IN MY FAMILY TREAT THE WOMEN IN OUR FAMILY!!! LET'S JUST START THERE! I'M MARRIED TO A PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE MAN AND IN MY OPINION THAT IS A FORM OF MENTAL ABUSE. BUT NOT JUST ABUSE AGAINST ME, ABUSE AGAINST HIMSELF. HOW SAD IS IT THAT HE JUST CAN'T COME OUT AND TELL ME THAT SOMETHING OFFENDED HIM? INSTEAD HE HAS TO GO AROUND THE ISSUE AND "WORD JAB". I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THIS DOESN'T MAKE HIM FEEL GOOD ABOUT HIMSELF, AT LEAST I HOPE IT DOESN'T. I WOULDN'T KNOW BECAUSE I'M NOT THAT WAY, IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE I GO RIGHT TO THAT SOURCE. I SEE PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE A THE START OF CANCER. IF YOU ALLOW THAT ANGER TO GROW INSIDE OF YOU IT'S GOING TO TAKE OVER. THAT CAN'T BE GOOD.

I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU WITH THESE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT FROM PAUL FROM THE BOOK OF EPHESIANS 5: 22-33
  "Wives, understand and support your husbands in ways that show your support for Christ. The husband provides leadership to his wife the way Christ does to his church, not by domineering but by cherishing. So just as the church submits to Christ as he exercises such leadership, wives should likewise submit to their husbands.
25-28 Husbands, go all out in your love for your wives, exactly as Christ did for the church—a love marked by giving, not getting. Christ’s love makes the church whole. His words evoke her beauty. Everything he does and says is designed to bring the best out of her, dressing her in dazzling white silk, radiant with holiness. And that is how husbands ought to love their wives. They’re really doing themselves a favor—since they’re already “one” in marriage.
29-33 No one abuses his own body, does he? No, he feeds and pampers it. That’s how Christ treats us, the church, since we are part of his body. And this is why a man leaves father and mother and cherishes his wife. No longer two, they become “one flesh.” This is a huge mystery, and I don’t pretend to understand it all. What is clearest to me is the way Christ treats the church. And this provides a good picture of how each husband is to treat his wife, loving himself in loving her, and how each wife is to honor her husband."
IN JESUS'S NAME, AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment