Sunday, July 10, 2016

By The Blood Of Christ You Are Clean (Forgiven)

I remember when my biggest fear was my children not wearing their helmets when riding their bikes. Now that they're older the worries have become so much more life changing in terms of my children. For instance, I worry about them drinking and driving, I worry about them experimenting with chemical drugs, I worry about them getting hurt by the hands of someone evil. Those are good worries if I say so myself. Those are worries and fears that every parent in the United States has for their adult or "soon to become adult" children. Am I wrong?!? Nah...I think I'm pretty close to hitting the nail on the head.

But here's the deal...All those worries I just spoke of above are 100% out of my control. Not one of them can I do for my child. I can only hope and pray that while raising our children we were able to be examples to our children not to do those things. That is one thing you, yourself have control of....the way you behave and the things you speak. Our children are always watching Mike and I. They will either mock our parenting behavior or they will rebel against it.

That's why we all need God to be our Guide in life. Parents can't raise a child on their own, we aren't supposed to. We are called to surrender our children to God, and rely on God for guidance to raise decent human beings. But parents and people are not perfect, not even close. Every single one of us has flaws and are sinners, but God loves us anyway! (How cool is that!)

Life is so hard and Jesus is asking us to let Him into our hearts to help us make life easier.  Because love is so much easier than hate. Hate takes energy away from what's really important. I couldn't make my children surrender their hearts over to Jesus anymore than I could make my next door neighbor. It is a personal decision. But a very important one and one that can't be put off any longer.

I honestly don't understand why people are so hesitant to become saved, born again, or saying the prayer of salvation. If they understood what peace and calmness it brings to a person I believe people would be leaping over one another to get to the front of the church. I DO! I sometimes think that people if they accept Christ they will go blind or their big toe will fall off. I don't know? I think they think some body part is going to fall off of them and never grow back! HaHa!

A life with Jesus is nothing but AWESOME! I have panic attacks, not bad but I have my "times". I have suffered from 2 really bad panic attacks that sent me to the ER. Those were real bad, well I let them get that way. I feel so bad for people whom suffer with those kinds of attacks multiple times a day. Anxiety is truly horrible.



I think the worst part about panic attacks are you truly think you are having a heart attack, and the EKG says that your heart is fine,  and then you feel like a phony because you know you feel like you're dying. So right then is a double whammy! BOOM!!!  You are anxious and humiliated at the same time. Panic attacks are fear based. But you all know that. If we could get over the fear then we wouldn't be anxious...DUH!

I'm here to tell you that the fear is the devil and the cure is the Holy Spirit. Jesus died on the Cross for our sins, our family's sin, and for our children's sins. The most important thing right here and right now is to get right with Jesus and accept Him into your heart by acknowledging that He is The One and Only God and that He died on the Cross for Your Sins. Ask Jesus to forgive you for your sins and to help you to know the difference in wrong and right. Ask Jesus to live in your heart, In Jesus's Name, Amen.  By the Blood of Christ you are clean (forgiven)

A pastor at our church told me this today, he said, "The devil is a diva, and even when you are rebuking him, you are thinking about him". How brilliant was that! I've been going through some personal things myself and I have been waiting about a month to speak with this pastor, and today was the day. God is Great!


No comments:

Post a Comment