Wednesday, February 10, 2016

There's Always 2-sides!

This one is going to be short and to the point:

Why can't people  believe in Jesus? They can't believe in Heaven and Hell? Why can't they believe the WAY to get into Heaven is accepting  Jesus is the Son of God. It is a fact God sent Jesus to earth as a sacrifice for us so we can have a direct link to Him. Here is the easiest way I can explain this to you:

There are always 2-sides to everything. EVERYTHING!!!! 

There is a Ying to a Yang, an up to a down, fat to skinny, black to white, and a good to an evil. Why in the world would you not think there is a Heaven and a Hell?!? Of course there is! And why would you not want to go to Heaven to be with God? I read "Dante's Inferno" about hell, no thank you!

Don't you want to go to Heaven? I know I want you there with me! Because I'm going! I accepted Jesus into my heart! You don't have to question where your soul will end up if you ask Jesus to be in your heart, that yes, He died on the cross for your sins, He is the Son of God, and you want Jesus to guide your life. In Jesus's Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment